Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Fresh Squeezed Fun Card by Sarah

Hello,
Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!! I am so happy that I get to share my card with you! I made it from a file that is from Paper Crafting World. 

This card is one of my favorites by far! With the scorching temps outside a glass of refreshing lemonade would really hit the spot! 


I chose to just use the bear with the glass and the title. That is what is great about these files, they can be used and many different ways. I chose a yellow cardstock for the base of my card and then I added a piece of yellow gingham paper to the bottom of the card.


I was looking at it and it just didn't look right, so I went on my Cameo and used the solid lemons from the file and scaled them down to a cute little size and made it into some background paper and added it to the top of the card.

I then took the title and made it small enough to fit on the card. I added the cute bear holding the glass of lemonade, which I made out of transparency paper.



You can find the file HERE. It is called Fresh Squeezed Fun Bear LO CF Set. 


I hope you enjoy my card as much as I do. Be sure to stop by my blog for some more great inspiration. Until the next time, Happy crafting!



Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin