Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lemonade Stand Card by Sharon

Hi all, it’s Sharon here from A Piece Of (my) Heart blog.  I’m so happy to be back to share another card with you today.  This week I used the Bear With Lemonade Print and Cut file and the Lemonade Stand Girl file to create this cute little card.

 This card is inspired by Kelly Griglione’s Lemonade Stand Banner Card.  I hope you enjoy this card I made for you today.  Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you!

I would love it if you would take a minute to stop by my blog where you can see more great cards by me.  Happy Crafting!



Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin