Saturday, July 16, 2016

Shaker Postcard by Norma

Hello my crafty friends,

I’m Norma from Creating and sharing it. blogspot. com. Today I will show you how to make a fun shaker postcard that you can mail! (Just remember to put a real stamp)



And this here


Here is the video tutorial.



You can find this digi here

I hope you like it. Be sure to stop by my blog for more creative inspiration. Until the next time, happy crafting.


You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

8 comments:

  1. so cute and a great tutorial video. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing your video to show us how to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you could put something like that in the mail...so, so cute and I can't wait to try one myself. Thanks for sharing such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you keep it simple is possible. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. This is totally adorable. Love the shaker aspect and your little scene! Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin