Friday, July 8, 2016

Sweet Summer Card by Kelli

Hello all my crafty friends -

Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post. I colored it with my copic markers and used glossy accents on his face and the melon.



I also used Sweet-Summer-Title-CF. I cut the frames with the cuttlebug and hand cut some sand dunes. I embellished the title with wink of stella  and sequins.
I love the look of the pink with the kraft paper.

I used a digital stamp Bear-w-Watermelon-DS



Thanks for stopping & by the way, the bear with watermelon is also available as a cut file.  Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage. Stay crafty!


You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this turned out so cute. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! That watermelon looks good enough to eat...gotta love that Glossy Accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin