Thursday, July 28, 2016

We are planning a Base Ball game! by Norma

Hello my crafty friends,

It's Norma from Creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com, Today I want to share with you a little envelope I made for the kids at the church . This summer we are going to have a baseball game and to keep everything organize, we are planning to give them some tickets to get their lunch. 

To make them I use the cut file Bear at the Baseball, I think is just perfect for this little project. 

Here it is.


When you open it you can find the tickets.


And these are the tickets.

I know, is so simple, but I made 50 of them. Hope you like it and see you in my next post. Don't forget to stop by my blog and see what else I am creating. Until the next time, Happy crafting!


You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!





Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

3 comments:

  1. Norma, this is just adorable and the kids are going to love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and perfect for the occasion!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin