Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You're the Bomb Card by Connie


Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

I know that the 4th of July is over (and I really don't send cards out for the 4th anyway), so I decided to turn this awesome firecracker card in to a fun any day themed card using some Close to my Heart stamps and the Boom Firecracker Cut File. This file is available for only $1.00 in the PCW shop.


 I used my Cricut Explore to cut the card shape of an Octagon. And layered a few mats. I decided to create a fun fireworks background on my white paper with my CTMH stamp set. It is perfect!!


I finished off the inside of this card too by adding another set of firecrackers, some background stamping and the sentiment "You're the Bomb!" Now I can send this to any one of my amazing friends or sisters!!


Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


And don't forget to enter this month's challenge at Connie Can Crop:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!




Discover Creative Freedom 300x250

Don't Forget To Sign Up For My Newsletter To Receive
The Subscriber Only FREEBIES and other exclusive info!



And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin