Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Back To School by Sharon

Hi all, it’s Sharon here from A Piece Of (my) Heart blog.  I’m so happy to be back to share another card with you today. School starts next week (for some of you it may have already started) and I was officially back to work yesterday after 4 weeks of enjoyable, relaxing time off.  The two files I’ve chosen to work with today are Bear-School-Desk-Sitting-DSb and Bookworm-Girl-DS.

I kept things pretty simple this week and I’m happy with the outcome.
Back To School Desk Bear

Back To School Bookworm

That’s it for me today. I would love it if you would take a minute to stop by my blog where you can see more great cards by me.  Happy Crafting!
sharon post name label-jpg

Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!

bear half for sign-50off-350

Discover-Creative-Freedom-with-Pazzles-Inspiration_300x250

And don’t forget to check out our Facebook page!
join us on fb post 650

3 comments:

  1. Such adorable cards, Sharon! You really have an eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is such an adorable project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, i love your cardsm they are adorable!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin