Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Bear in Bikini CF

Hello, Sarah here from Crazy About Cards!!. Today I was thinking, Let's Hit The Beach! I created this card because I love swimming and would love to go to the beach. I had to put her in a Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka dot Bikini! I bet you just sang that. :). I used the file, Bear In Bikini CF and you can find it Here at Paper Crafting World. To make the background I sponged ink on the card stock creating a beach, ocean, sky and the sun.




Please visit the store for even more inspiration!





5 comments:

  1. Sarah this is too cute. Love the bikini and the background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie, Sarah! You did a fantastic job on the background! Perfect for this bathing beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny yellow. . . oooh that shows my age!! This is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin