Wednesday, August 10, 2016

SMORE Summer Fun Card by Kelli

Hello crafty friends, Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with today's design team post.
Looking for Smore summer fun?  How about Smores?


I used the Smore-Fun-CF-SET.  This is an adorable and very versatile set of images. I didn't even use them all. I ran the frames the pink paper thru the die cut machine and used distress inks for the "picture backgrounds"

I browned up my marshmallows with copics and glittered my fire with spectrum noir glitter pens.
I made all the chocolate melty and did the eyes with glossy accents. 

This is one of the cutest cards I have ever made and I already have designed "Smore" cards I want to do next.   I also think this would be cute for Christmas cards and note cards as well.

 Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin