Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A fun lay out for Halloween

I am Norma, form Creating and sharing it.

I don’t know if you scrap your pictures soon after you take them, I try to do that almost always.

 3 years ago, during Halloween, my husband and I were pirates. We had a nice party, but then I got busy planning my vacation, buying some Christmas presents and I leave the pictures in a box waiting for me to return in January, and you know sometimes life happened, I never made the album I was planning until last month that I went shopping and I found a K&company collection with a sea theme. So I got it, and looking through the digis in the store, I found the perfect one Bear as Pirate digital stamp, for my lay out.

And here it is,


And you may ask, where are the pictures?  Well, my husband is not happy with the way he looks in them, lol!

Here is the handsome pirate I used.



And this is the whale that inspire the lay out.


Hope you like it, and if you have some pictures waiting in a box, you might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!







4 comments:

  1. Norma- I love your pirate! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, great pirate layout. And I LOVE that swashbuckling pirate! I'm the same way as your husband about pictures...hate having my picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy, but we need them for the lay outs. =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin