Monday, September 19, 2016

HAPPY FALL Y'all Cards by Kelli

Hello crafty friends,
Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post.
Fall is upon us so I had to do a fall card!



I used a few different files to create my project.
I used the "Happy Fall Y'all Harvest sign DS" and the "Pumpkin Smiley DS"
the pumpkins were manipulated with pic monkey to change the sizes, flip and remove faces on some.
I also used the "Autumn title V12 CF" but I only took the leaves and cut them on the cricut in several different colors (now I have them to use with lots of other fall projects)

I used distress inks for the Green on the card base and the grass.
the pumpins and sign are Copic colored and accented with gel pens.

Here is a second version -8x10" watercolored and I laminated this to be hung with a ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects.

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!




Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!



2 comments:

  1. Kelli, I this this card just shouts autumn; my favorite time of year. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! Autumn is also my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin