Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Turkey Day Card by Kelli

Hello Crafty Friends,
Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post. Im loving the fall themes and these wonderful signs look so cute on cards. Today I have the Happy Turkey Day Digital Stamp

He is colored with copics and a crystal pen to add some accents. I added some leaves from my last project and 2 scribble circles from Craftin Desert Divas.

Mama Elephant all prettied up die cut and some sequins!  All set and ready to go. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects.

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!




Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!

2 comments:

  1. Kelli, I don't know how I missed seeing this card. So glad I happened upon it today as it's just so adorable! Those swirls are such a perfect representation of autumn's gusts of cooler air with the leaves caught up by them! Of course the star of the show is the turkey. Isn't it nice all the coloring is done for you? Makes putting together a card quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin