Thursday, September 1, 2016

School Rules Card



Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.


It's back to school time for most of us and what could be more fun than a cute bookworm wishing your kiddo a great day back to school?


 I created a circle cut out and pop dotted my bookworm and sentiment on the inside of the card. Thought this would be a fun effect!

The file I used was Bookworm Cut File. The only change I made was I replaced the apple with a book so this card could be used in my new monthly challenge on my blog.

Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #50
due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright primary colors of this card. So perfect for a back to school card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Is perfect for a nice teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin