Monday, October 10, 2016

Carve Out Halloween Fun by Kim


Hi everyone.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  I thought would be perfect timing to share a Halloween card.  In fact, I thought it would be "purr"fect.  And you'll see why in a minute.

Okay, minute's up!
This card started with the Carving Out Memories Kitty CF.  I sized it to fit in the center of the card and then, on the spur of the moment, decided to make a cut out gate-fold card to showcase it.  I like the way it turned out and I hope you like it, too!

The background paper is works perfectly with it when paired with corresponding card stock.  I think the layers look great offset by the gate-fold.  But, clearly, the star of the show is that adorable kitty.  This file was created for a scrapbook page and would certainly make for an awesome.  But, as you can see, it works just as well on cards so don't look past the files for layouts when shopping for your card making.     

If you'd like to see more pictures of the card and additional details, visit me at Katydid Cards.  If you do, be sure to say "hello" to Katy and me.

That's all for me today except to remind you the fabulous files at Paper Crafting World are available for a 50% discount if you spend over $10.00.  Half off...what are you waiting for?




6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable and what a great idea to make the shaped gatefold. I must remember this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Larelyn! It's really pretty easy once you get down to it.

      Delete
  2. Kim - This is super cute!
    Love the kitty and the gatefold is so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin