Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall Fun Cute Crows Scrapbook Layout By Larelyn

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.

Today I'm sharing a fall layout.  I don't often make layouts since I'm primarily a card maker, but this adorable file made it pretty easy.  







I must apologize for the picture quality.  It was a really dreary day so there was no place to photograph the layout to get a good picture.

Everything was cut on my Silhouette.  I just added a little inking and a torn paper bottom border.  Except for the photo mats, everything else is in the cut file - LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope autumn has finally come to your town.





3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin