Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fight like a girl

Hello my crafty Friends, I’m Norma from Creating and Sharing it. blogspot. com. Today I want to share a very easy idea.

When I was young I had an internship in IBM, and one of the things that I really like about that company is that they always use simple things to make you feel important. 

I remember that in all the computers they have a little piece of paper with a happy face and the word “smile”. They used to say that if you are happy, you will treat your customers in a nice way, (and everybody can be your customer). 

One of my friends asked me if I can make a little something for her friends in her office, because they have 2 women fighting with breast cancer, they want to motivate them and I made this little card to put in the desk. (just like the ones in IBM)

Is not too big, just enough to see it. but not to disturb you while working. I'm using the digi called Fight like a girl

  Here is the simple template I used.

I took a piece of card stock in 6 ½” by 3” and score at 3" and 6" and then I formed the shape using the left 1/2" 

Hope you like it, and if you want to make some little messages for your coworkers you might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!




4 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin