Monday, October 24, 2016

Scarecrow Boy Card by Kim

Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today, sharing a flip card I made featuring the Scarecrow Boy Sitting Digital Stamp.



If you're getting to know me through this blog, you know I love my Silhouette and am frequently found making cards with it.  There are times, however, when I love making a card that goes together easily because much of the work is done for me...enter PCW's digital printables-stamps.  They're already colored beautifully and ready for printing.

If you want to know more about this card and it's secret message, please visit me on my blog for details and more pictures.

In the meantime, why not take a moment to check out Paper Crafting World's store to see all the great cut files there.  There's a sale, too!

Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!




That's it for me this time.  See you next month with another project using one of the many wonderful files offered by PCW.




3 comments:

  1. super cute - love the bright fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a very nice card, I like the secret message I saw in your blog. I also saw your muse, I have the same kind of muse, too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin