Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wishing You Piles of Smiles by Kelli

Hello Crafty friends-
Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's design team post.  I used the black and white Digital stamp Piles of Smiles Crow DS.




I colored him with copic markers and added some gel pen accents and wink of stella to the leaves ( it doesn't show up in the pic) and crystal accents to the beak and eyes.
Here is the finished card: I added some leaves from an old project to the borders.

He will make a cute pick me up card, get well, or even fall birthday.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project - head over to the store and pick up some digital stamps or cut files - they are so easy and fun to work with.

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!

Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin