Sunday, November 13, 2016

Count Your Blessings Owl Cards by Kelli

Hello craft friends,
Kelli here from The Lady Cage with today's Design Team Post.

I used the Owl Pilgrim Cut File and Count Your Blessings Digital Stamp. Here is a close up of the owl and sign:
I colored the sign with Copics and accented the owl with glossy accents and gel pen. His buckle is wink of stella.  The plaid is by Lawn Fawn.
I made 2 versions:

Hope you like my projects.
Thanks for stopping by the check them out - Both the cut files and the digital stamps are super easy to work with and so much cuteness!!!

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!



Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin