Monday, November 14, 2016

Dinner by Kim

Hello everyone! It's Kim from Katydid Cards here with you today.

November brings Thanksgiving and with that comes...turkey!  I love turkey dinner with all the trimmings.  So, in celebration of that, I decided to make a card using the Turkey with Gobble Sign digital stamp.

In case you haven't worked with PCW's digital stamps, they come in black and white, pre-colored and finished (with shading and digital filters).  While I enjoy coloring the images on my cards, today I opted to use the finished image and focus my attention to the card fold, which is a sliding window.

Here's my card.  As you can see, I change the greeting on the sign to work with the second half of the greeting behind the sliding window.


If you'd like to see the inside of the card or the construction details, please visit me at Katydid Cards.

In the meantime, why not take a moment to check out the Paper Crafting World store where there's a sale going on....right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin