Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snowman

Hello Crafty friends,
Kelli here today from The Lady Cage   with todays design team post.



I used the digital stamp Snowman-in-Trees-DS.htm
He is colored with copics and I accented the snow with wink of stella and a little glossy accents on the beak, eyes, nose.
The plaid paper is Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from Sunny Studios.

I just love these digital stamps, a cute little scene all ready to go - quick and cute cards in a flash.
Hope you like my projects.
Thanks for stopping by the check them out - Both the cut files and the digital stamps are super easy to work with and so much cuteness!!!
 
Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!





Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!





 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty scene you have created here, Kelli. I love the look of the blue...it really sets the snowman and trees off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin