Monday, November 28, 2016

Thankful For You by Kim

Hi there! It's Kim from Katydid Card here with you today to share another Thanksgiving thank you card.  We all have people in our lives for which to be thankful...here's one way to tell them.


I thought this Pumpkins Corner Vine Cut File would be so nice for an autumn themed card.  I opted to use patterned paper rather than card stock for all the pieces and decided on digital paper so I could make the pattern the perfect size for the pieces.

Since this card is pretty simple, I thought I would take a bit of time to remind you of all the ways you can keep up to date with Paper Crafting World.

You can like them on FaceBook here.
You can follow them on Pinterest here.
You can shop with them here

If you'd card to see additional pictures or more information on the construction of the card, please visit me at Katydid Cards





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin