Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Reindeer Kisses by Kim

Hi folks, it's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.   For my post, I opted to use the Reindeer in a Wreath, a Pazzles Craft Room EXCLUSIVE file.  I just couldn't resist his adorable face!  You can find this fabulous file (and many more) in the  Pazzles image library for PCW

Let me show you what I did with this cute cut file:







I had a little girl in mind, so I used pink and rose colors when I made the card.  It's a tent card just for something a little different. I also attached his head with an Action Wobble Spring so he "dances".

Back to the Pazzles Craft Room for a moment.  You must subscribe to download this file, but you don’t have to own a Pazzles as they also come in the SVG format.   There are several subscription plans from which to choose.  Even if you only join for one month, you’d be able to download lots of amazing files.  You can preview them here.

I hope you liked my little reindeer card.  If you want to see all the details and additional pictures (and a little video of his wobbly head), come see me at Katydid Cards.  Don't forget to say hello if you visit!


1 comment:

  1. Kim this is just so adorable.
    I love all your detail accents and the embossing.
    love the fur on the hat.
    Fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin