Friday, December 23, 2016

Trim The Tree

Hello and Merry Christmas to all my crafty friends-

Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with a Design Team Post for you.

 
I used the digital stamp Mice-Decorating-Tree-Digital Stamp
 
I colored the tree and mice with copics.
I lightly outlined the image with a B000 and B01. I added a pale blue snowflake as background.
The star, lights and balls are all accented with glossy accent and the really look 3D.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.
Quick, and easy but turned out so cute!
Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Stay crafty!





 
Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!





 

 

1 comment:

  1. These are some very festive mice! Love the whimsical look of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin