Friday, December 30, 2016

Winter Owls

Hello Crafty Friends,
Kelli here from The Lady Cage with a design team project for you.
I used the super cute Owls-On-Winter-Branch-DS
I colored them with copics and kept everything grey, purple.
The purple paper is Lawn Fawn,  the frame is Craftin Desert Divas, sentiment is Winnie and Walter and the tree background stencil I made from a Simon Says Stamp die and used some distress ink to get the negative effect.
I accented the owls with wink of stella and glossy accents for the eyes.
 
Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Also you can follow me on Instagram @kellihorger.
Stay crafty!






Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!





 


4 comments:

  1. Kelli, you really wow'd me with this card! So creative! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Appreciate your sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. Love the background and the monochromatic color scheme. This is a fun an fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larelyn - Appreciate it!๐Ÿ’•

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin