Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Chocolate Moose by Kim

Hi!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards and I'm happy to be continuing on as a Paper Crafting World design team member for 2017, so I'll be sharing two projects a month with you using PCW's adorable files.  This month I'm using the Chocolate Moose Cut File to make this center-step card.



It's been a while since I've made a center-step card and every time I do, I wonder why it's taken me so long to make another one.  And the moose seems to be happy taking center stage. so it's all good!

If you'd like additional details about the card and other products I used, please visit me on my blog and, if you do, be sure to say hello!


1 comment:

  1. Kim - This is so adorable- I thought I left you a comment , but maybe I saw him in a facebook group! It is really an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin