Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Perfect Ten by Kim

Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today and I'm sharing a project made with this adorable Nail Polish Box Cut File, but I opted not to make it as a box.

Instead, I turned it into this shaker pocket card:



I intended to insert a gift card to a nail salon inside, but I had to go with Plan B because the gift "certificate" was actually larger than the pocket.  Plan B was to punch a 1/4" circle in both the pocket and the gift certificate and ran a ribbon through it to hold the pieces together. 

On the reverse of the bear, inside the pocket facing out, the sentiment says, "We think you're a Perfect Ten so your nails should be, too!"

If you'd like to see additional pictures or specific details on how this card came together, come visit me at my blog.  If you do, please say hello in the comments section!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, this is such a cute idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Larelyn. This was fun to make and I look forward to making more!

      Delete
  2. This is really cute - love the sparkly polish and the clear shaker is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin