Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Toadally Love you!

Hello Crafty Friends,
Kelli here to share a Design Team Post with you today.

I loved this stamp so much I made 2 versions with 2 different sizes and 2 different frames.
I used a digital stamp today - Frog-Toadally-Love-You-DS
I colored him with copics.
Glitter paper by Recollecions (@ Michaels)
I did his eyes with glossy accent.
 
I loved the image so much I printed it bigger
Used copics again and this frame is craftindesertdivas fancy-frame-dies
and Glitter paper by thetonstamps.com
 
Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Also you can follow me on Instagram @kellihorger.
Stay crafty!






Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!





 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. And I Toadily love how this card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, this is so cute! I've looked at this file on PCW many times now...you have really brought this l'il guy to life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - That is a huge compliment & I appreciate and value your opinion! HUGS

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin