Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout with Paper House Productions and Pazzles

Hello crafty friends,
I am super thrilled to share my first post with you as part of the Paper House Productions design team! I was so very honored to have been chosen to be on the team.

For my first task, I was assigned to work with one of the new paper crafting kits, the Baby Girl Paper Crafting Kit. This kit is perfect for creating sweet, colorful layouts for your most precious memories.

Here’s a look at my Scrapbook Layout.

Paper House Productions Baby Girl Paper Crafting Kit Scrapbook Layout

I used my Pazzles to create the cut files for this project. If you would like the free files, head over to the PHP blog post and grab the link there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin