Friday, February 24, 2017

Baby album

Hello my friends!

I am Norma from Creating and Sharing it,  and today I want to show you how to make a mini album, using a 12 x 12 “piece of cardstock. 

I also used some of the papers of and old collection from Flavia, named Sweet Baby paperbook by colorbok and the beautiful and cute digi stamp called angel bear that you can find in our store.

Here is the video I prepared for you.


Hope you like it, and if you have some pictures waiting in a box, you might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!












1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable project. I'm definitely going to try this! Thank you for such great instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin