Sunday, February 12, 2017

Candy Hearts Valentine by Kelli

Hello crafty friends, Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with one last Valentine before the big day.

I used the Candy Hearts v13 digital stamp


I masked off the hearts and used some quick distress ink, colored the hearts with copics and used Nuvo Crystal drops to decorate.

I wanted to add a sentiment - so I used an envelope die from Jaded Blossoms and sentiment from Ai. I filled the envelope with hearts and used paper from Reverse Confetti, cropped the corners and all done.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project -

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.

Also you can follow me on Instagram @kellihorger.
Stay crafty!


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!



2 comments:

  1. I love the card and the way you embellished around the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin