Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Have a Scrumptious Birthday!


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade from My Heart.  

I'm back sharing another Paper Crafting World Digital Stamp file. 


I used paper from a Crafter's Companion 6 x 6 stack that I ordered from HSN.  I also used several Jaded Blossom Die sets:  Card Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Scallop Circle Dies, and Bow Dies.
I colored using Copic Markers and some gel pens for the sprinkles.

  If you love coloring BEARS, PCW has three pages of digital stamps featuring BEARS for almost every occasion.

Thanks for stopping in today.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Such an adorable image! Beautiful coloring and great patterned paper match! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! great design and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin