Tuesday, February 21, 2017

More Than Chocolate by Kim

Hi everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards here to share another card with you.  This time I used the Bears Sweetheart Cut File with Printables. I wanted to use all the goodies provided in this cut file; but there are so many goodies in this file, I didn't have enough card!  So I decided I would make a tri-fold card and do a triple-play!

Here's the front of my card:
 
 Here's the center panel:


And here's the inside: 


If you'd like to know more about how the card came together, please come visit me at my blog.  If you do, please be sure to say, "hello". 

Have you liked us on FaceBook yet?  No?  Well, why not do that right now.  Just click on the image below.









4 comments:

  1. Kim this is amazing -- Sorry Im so late seeing it - But wow - love the eyes and all the shiny candy!! SWEET

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin