Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Owl Always Love You

Hello Crafty friends,
Kelli here today from The Lady Cage with another Design team post and true to style,
 I have 3 cards made from the same Digital stamp.

Today I have chosen Owl-Always-Love-U-DS

 I colored the owls with copics and glossy accented the eyes ( love those lashes)
I used a variety of dies and the patterned paper is by Reverse Confetti.
I always add my sequins and cropped the corners of the bottom right card.
Here is a close up of one - my favorite - I love how the feathers look and the color combo.

Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.
Also you can follow me on Instagram @kellihorger.
Stay crafty!






Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!





 

2 comments:

  1. A trio of cuteness, Kelli. I always look forward to seeing what you create for us to see each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin