Friday, March 10, 2017

Easter present

Hello my crafty friends. It’s me, Norma from Creating and Sharing it. today I want to share with you one of the presents that I’m making for the Easter party in my church.


I prepared a quick video so you can see what I’m doing, For this project I’m using a sweet bunny called Bunny He Loves Methat you can buy in PCW store,


Hope you like it!

you might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!











2 comments:

  1. Norma - This is precious! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute gift idea! And the tag is a gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin