Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lamb, I Love EWE!

Hello crafty friends,
Kelli here today from The Lady Cage. with a design team post to share with you I created this card with the I Love EWE Digital Stamp from PaperCraftingWorld.com
Lamb, I Love Ewe Digital Stamp Card
The stamp includes the scene and the sentiment. I just cut it with a frame from Kat Scrappiness and colored with Copics. I Added some stenciled clouds with distress inks and added my sequins.

This was really quick and easy and makes such a cute little card. Perfect for Easter or any day you want to let someone know you love them.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project. Feel free to stop by my blog to see my other projects. The Lady Cage.

Also you can follow me on Instagram @kellihorger.
Stay crafty!


Please do go over to the shop and check out the gorgeous cards and other cutting files available from Paper Crafting World. Don't forget about our every day 50% off code too!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin