Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Somebunny Special


Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with a card that just makes me smile.  My heart just melted when I saw this adorable bunny from this cut file.  You get two designs in this file...both precious!  This particular bunny was designed as a topper, but I turned him into a pocket card.


Here's a picture of the insert out of its pocket.


This card fits in a 3 1/2" x 6" envelope...I think they're referred to as remittance envelopes.   I really like making cards this size.  It's just something a little different.

If you'd like details about the card or additional pictures, please visit me at my blog.





2 comments:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin