Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Eggs-Cuse to Celebrate by Kim

Hi folks!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards!  Paper Crafting World has this Baby Ducky with Basket and Ears PNC and it was just calling my name.   This is also available as a Cut File.   I opted for the Print and Cut because the easel box was a little more complicated, so it was nice that all the Baby Ducky's shading was done for me.



I did print the ducky twice and fussy cut his head, basket and foot to attach with dimensionals. 

 


Here you can see the drawer base, opened.  It'll be perfect for some wrapped chocolate Easter eggs!



Thanks for joining me today.  I hope to see you again soon!  If you'd like more details about the card or to see additional pictures, just click on this link and it will take you to my blog. 


2 comments:

  1. Love it, Kim. I had this file on my Silhouette virtual mat but didn't get it made. YOURS is adorable so maybe I'll save mine for another time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin