Friday, April 21, 2017

Envelope Card

Hi!

Today I want to show you how I am making some envelope cards, I will use them as an invitation for a BBQ party and who don't like lemonade in a sunny day?

For this card I am using 2 digi stamps, the one for the outside is Lemonade Stand Girl and for the card inside, I used Bear with Lemonade Girl is going to be a party for a girl, but you can use the male version of this stamps.



Here is a video tutorial I prepared for you.


Hope you like it!
You might want to pop on over to the store to check out the fabulous files. Some are on sale and there’s a 50% discount on orders over $10.00…that’s HALF PRICE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin