Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cherry Blossoms


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back to share a pretty card I made using the 
Cherry Blossom Lattice CF  from Paper Crafting World.


I duplicated then flipped one of the card bases so I could weld them to make a shape card.  I also adjusted the size so that this card is an A2.  The lattice cut so perfectly on my Silhouette.  After cutting all the pieces, I inked the branch and blossom tips, added some Signo white gel pen, then shaped the blossoms and added pearls.  All of the papers are from my stash as is the ribbon.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  
I hope you'll visit my blog,
Handmade From My Heart to see more of my cards.



1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card, Larelyn! Great idea to turn it into a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin