Friday, May 5, 2017

Heartbreaker by Christi

Hello Paper Crafting World!  
This is Christi from Scrapping For Tranquility.  You can find me HERE

 I am super excited to be a Guest Design this month!  For my first post I chose this ADORABLE file called Heartbreaker QTP Boy LO Set.  When I first laid eyes on it I knew it would fit my grandson, Lestat's 9 month photos!  So here is what I made:




I started with AC Cardstock and then pulled out a stack by Paper Studio called Boys Will Be Boys.  I used that to layer .  All my piecings and solid cardstock are made with AC cardstock.    I sized the Piecing down to 4 and 1/2 inches tall in Scal Pro 4 and used my Cameo to cut them out.  I inked and chalked my pieces, glued them together and laid them on my layout where I wanted them.  Glued everything down and I was done.  Very fast and easy layout.

I hope you enjoyed my first Guest piece for Paper Crafting World and I will see you later in the month!  Until then if you would like please stop by my blog at:  Tranquility 1905  or my fan page on Facebook at: Scrapping For Tranquility!  like my pages and leave me a comment, I will be happy to respond to you!   

Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout Christi!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi, This is such an adorable layout with an equally adorable subject! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin