Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You Are Special by Kim

Hi folks. It's Kim from Katydid Cards and today I'm working with the beautiful Lattice Tulip Card by Paper Crafting World.  It was previously a Pazzles Craft Room exclusive file, but is now available in the shop.  Perfect for Mother's Day, just around the corner.  You can find this fabulous file (and many more) HERE.




To make the card I used Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry card stocks, with Whisper White for the lattice.  These two colors make a beautiful monochromatic combination.

The tulips were cut from Bo Bunny and Stampin' Up patterned papers.  I sponged around the edges of the tulips to add some depth and dimension and, while I had my ink out, I sponged around the greeting oval as well.  The greeting was matted on an oval of the same green patterned paper and then a scallop oval to match the mat.

For inside the card, I created a simple sentiment; matching it as best I could to the greeting.  Another mat of Blackberry Bliss and that was it.



I thought this would also be a nice card to send to a friend, so I changed up the sentiment to show you the versatility of the cut file.



See you soon with another great Paper Crafting World file!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin