Wednesday, June 21, 2017

We're a Great Pear!


Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted on the PCW blog.  I was making wedding signs and favors for a dear friend and helping my daughter pack to move to Baton Rouge.  It's been an exhausting month to say the least!

It's the first day of summer and also our 48th anniversary - Holy Cow!!!

Here's a cute, simple card I made to give to my hubby.



The file cut so easily on the Silhouette. I also created the sentiment in Studio then sent it to my printer.  I used a label die cut for the mat.

Unfortunately, I don't think this file is available any longer.  I've designed for Melin for many years so I have quite a file stash.

Thanks for stopping in today.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin