Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Two Scoops of Fun


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.

I'm sharing another one page layout using two cut files from Paper Crafting World.


I love the cut files that are titles - so easy to cut out and assemble.  I knew the layout needed a little something more so I added a bear file I had.  It's the Bear with Popsicle cut file but I made extra ice cream cones from the Two Scoops title file and then gave the bear a cone rather than a popsicle!!

The background papers are from Doodlebug Designs and the cut files were all cut from American Crafts Heavy Weight card stock - cuts so well using the Silhouette.

You can find these files by visiting Paper Crafting World (link above) and you can also find some amazing projects created by our artist/designer/leader/blog owner, Melin by visiting her personal blog,  My Paper Crafting.

Thanks for stopping in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment. It is truly appreciated. Please be sure to head over to our
Facebook Page: PCW On Facebook
And Don't Forget To Stop By The Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
-Melin